Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2009

The 25 year old college kid...

Picture me...

in a pair of pinstripe shorts, flip flops and an aeropostale shirt with a bunch of books on her way to the campus. She wastes her energy in rallies fighting for student rights and what not (one or two maybe), org meetings and video games on her spare time. She comes home, does her homework, catches up on readings before tossing them on the table to catch some ZZZ's for tomorrow's exam... So what's the big deal?

I'M 25 YEARS OLD DAMMIT!! And this ain't even graduate studies....

What worries me is that when the rest of my contemporaries are out there in the rat race and milking it for all its worth, I'm here reliving my college dreams and nightmares... Nobody even believes I'm straddling between youth and quarter life.

You think I'm lucky? Think again. Coz when you're all spending your own hard earned cash, I'm partly living off on my parents salary! And I should be stressing out on tax and bills, not on reaction papers on Anglo American New Criticism... Which reminds me, why didn't they ever teach us that back in AdDU? anyway...

I'll take this as a 2nd chance to right all my wrongs back in college. I guess it's never too late... :)

4 comments:

callcenterguy said...

Studying is never to late! I wish you luck!:D

Urban Princess said...

sa bagay... added knowledge na rin... tsaka ngayon lang din ako naging active with extra curricular activities... :)

Traveliztera said...

awww... hey... tis okay... tama rin sbi mo na added knowledge... look at me, ang early ko grumaduate pero d pa ako pwedeng magtrabaho kasi 20 yrs. old pa lng ako...

pero aun... i'm gonna have a masteral nga lang para added knowledge (although i know my situation's kinda different from urs kasi hindi graduate studies ung sayo pero diba ang result pa rin ang important? :D )

kya go go go sa'tin!

anhirap maging bum. hahaha

-this is traveliztera from thegreenpinoyforums

:) will add u to my bloglist... aus lng? :D greenies naman tayo e :)

Urban Princess said...

oo... okay na okay... :) go lang!! :) add din kita ha?

google search

Custom Search