Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ungrateful Emo Shit...

Mom and Dad,

I know sooner or later, someone's gonna read this and relay this message. I've never been too vocal as you have noticed. Silent little me who talks less and does less as well.

I've never been too good with spoken words... You know that too... Especially with the sorry and thank you part. And I've never been known to ask advice and help from anybody... Call me proud but I prefer learning by myself... But that didn't mean I didn't need you. Trust me, I DO. I wouldn't even have gone this far if it hasn't been for you.

I never had the chance to say thank you... I was too reluctant to even say it... out loud... And this is the only way I know how to get my message accross...


And lastly, before it's too late, I'd like to tell you how much I love you. There... I finally said it. I love you both. And always will.

I know you've heard this a million times already, but I'll say it again. I AM SORRY. I've never been too grateful. I hated you for the past 23 years for making me feel I wasn't good enough when you've never been too good with compliments anyway. But I know somehow you're proud of me. And I'll make you prouder soon... Just wait and see... :)

You've helped me enough and I never thanked you enough.... Hayaan niyo, If magkakaaward ako, alay ko to sa inyo... :)


=====> lumaki akong prodigal daughter...black sheep... sakit sa ulo... But if there's a time to redeem myself, siguro ngayon na... :)

No comments:

google search

Custom Search