Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy State of "Bum-Ness"

As of August 24, 2008, I'm officially a bum. Whoopti Fuckin Do! I'm back to being an insignificant dot in the statistics. Isn't life grand? I've never felt so useless in my entire life until today but I do need a little vacation. a little LOOONG vacation. And what better way than to spend it on a swivel chair right in front of the computer staring blankly at the empty search field of google. Or waking up at 3 pm to eat breakfast and watching TV till the wee hours of the morning.

Gets me all skittish and ready to face the world for yet another challenge. And I have to make the most of this 2 weeks of pure, solid bum Nirvana before I enter the fast paced world of Metro Manila. Swear to G, this is going to be the last time I'm going to be in this sorry, useless state... I feel like a freakin vegetable right now...

2 comments:

Maldito said...

ha ha ha..kamusta naman yun? buti kapa nga at may pahiinga...kamusta naman kami na walang pahinga magmula nag skuskul pa?hmmp...

masrap ang mga sinabi mo..indi malayu na magkakaganyan din ako..pag nasesante na ako..

lols

sun goddess said...

hahahaha.. diyos ko naman... :) don't pray na masisante ka... nakow...

mahirap maghanap ng trabaho pag me bad record ka sa kumpanya...

masarap xa, for first few days... pero usually after 3 weeks nag sisink in ang feeling of worthlessness... :) kaya un... :)

diyahe ding humingi ng money kay mother and father... :)

google search

Custom Search