Spicy Tuna Burger (good sub for greasy cheeseburger or hamburger):
1 can Spicy Century tuna
1 sheet, Bega cheddar cheese
3 leaves of lettuce
1 whole tomato, sliced thinly
1 burger bun
1. Cut burger bun in half, horizontally
2. Remove oil from tuna with strainer. Squeeze out excess oil with a fork.
3. Spread a layer of tuna flakes on the bottom half of the bun.
4. Top it off with sliced tomato
5. Top it off with the sheet of cheese
6. Pop it in an oven toaster with the top half.
7. Wait for the sides to be a bit brown before taking it off the oven.
8. add lettuce and top it off with the other half of the bun.
9. 1 can of tuna can make 2 servings...