They're rich... They're famous... And they annoy me to fucking death. I'm not just talking about actors and actresses. I'm talking about the "whos' who" in general: Politicians, newscasters, celebutantes, socialites, tacky, social climbing actresses, these has been divas with serious attitude issues, actors, young and old, seasoned or just starting out, and even that cross dressing fag and that flamboyant bitch who gets featured in Philippine Daily Inquirer once a week with their stupid columns on pomp and debauchery.A stark contrast to what's really happening in the country today.
Fine... You're rich... You own this and that... WHO THE HELL CARES?! The country's in the middle of a crisis. Oil prices keep on rising. The cost of rice continues soaring. Millions are starving and all you care about is what to wear on the next "big" event like the whole world depends on it. This ain't Hollywood you morons!!! Stop living like the freakin Hiltons, Trumps or Kardashians!
Seriously... Do they think the whole country cares if they're room is flooding with Manolo Blanich's and Christian Loubotin? Do they think we give a shit if they're not gonna wear make up unless it's Shu Eumura or they bathe themselves in expensive milk from cows all the way from the Swiss Alps to keep their complexion perpetually flawless? We've already got too much issues as it is...
Irritainment... That's what I call them and they're semi-charmed life. Something (supposed to) divert our attention to everyday woes of constant price hikes and the chronic poverty that's afflicted this God forsaken country. Their only contribution to this God forsaken country? Give us the illusion that things are fine and dandy when it's not... And so we remain here glued on the boob tube, drooling over their collection of Pradas and Guccis...
Don't get me wrong. I watch their movies. I watch their shows. Some, if not most of them are great. Really brings me to tears sometimes. But when they start showing off their stuff and their properties, it's another story. So you're rich and famous... You don't have to rub it in on us "masa" people. We get it.
13 REASONS WHY I HATE CELEBRITIES:
1. THEIR REAL LIFE HAS TOO MUCH DRAMA THAN THE MOVIES THEY HAVE. CASE IN POINT? MY 3
FAVORITE DIVAS: KRIS AQUINO, GRETCHEN BARRETO AND RUFFA GUITIERREZ. SOMEONE OUGHTA SHOOT THEM ALL IN THE HEAD IF THEY DON'T SHUT UP.
2. "FRIENDS LANG KAMI"... then fast forward a few months after, they'll come out clean with their secret rendezvous and trysts. The next thing you know, the girl gets pregnant and a wedding follows. FUCKING DENIAL KINGS AND QUEENS.
3. How simple weddings for them means half a million guests and a reception in some posh, high class hotel.... not to mention probably Php1.5M for the gown alone. Exaggeration intended.
4. How marriages for them are like toys: they drop it off when things go wrong or when it bores them to tears.
5. how they're all so fake.
6. how amolst anything about them is fake
7. When bad publicity is still publicity and they use it to their advantage... tacky much?
8. how they often wash their hands clean... literally and otherwise...
9. how their empty heads swell up like balloons when they hit the big time.
10. How most of them expects to be put on a pedestal and worshipped like freakin Gods just because they earn millions for smiling and doing nothing on TV.
11. How celebrity turns them into snobs, junkies and brats...
12. How they use charity to save face and divert attention from a booboo committed.
13. How Philippine showbiz always prefer half caucasians than those who show true filipina beauty in all her exoticness. Whatever happened to "Mahalin ang sariling atin?"