Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

CAN'T HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO...

See, that's the problem with the world... You can't have it all. You can't be too pretty and too smart at the same time. And even if you are, there has to be something missing...

EXHIBIT A: DAMN ALL THESE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS


The recent Bb. Pilipinas Fiasco that spawned controversy with their crowning of Ms. Janina San Miguel as Ms. World. She's a doll alright, but My God. Anyone could come up with a better answer than "My pamily is the most important persons in my life. They is... They are... Oh my God... I told you I was confident... Eto... My pamily... Oh My God..... I'm sorry... This was my first time to be included in the taf ten. I'm only seventeen years old. OKay. My pamily is the most important persons in my life. Thank you..." (BOW!]

And I'm pretty sure you remembered this one as well:

Host: Anong klaseng hayop si Hello Kitty?
'D Bodies member: Am... Kerokeropi? (ano raw?)

During an interview in "The Buzz" regarding the Baywalk Scandal

Boy Abunda: Ano ang inyong mensahe kay Manila city Mayor tungkol sa insidente?
'D Bodies member: Mayor... at sa inyong lahat... humihingi po ako ng kasalanan... (nagkasala ka na nga eh...)

How about this one?

Dingdong Dantes: What is the difference between the women before and the women nowadays?
Bb Pilipinas Contestant: The essence of a woman. A woman must have the ability to bear a child... A woman has to be...... (Paki connect...)

This happened during the Mr. and Ms. San Pedro College contest some years ago.

Host: So ________, what's behind that beautiful face?

Contender: I wash my face everyday and I use vegetables. (Ibang klase.... Pinanghihilod na ngayon ang gulay!)

During a Starstruck Audition in SM City Davao

Host: say something about yourself...

contender: I am ________, 17 yrs old. I am currently studying in Davao Doctors College and I'm currently taking up BS Nursing Students... (Me course bang ganun?)


WHY I NEVER JOIN BEAUTY PAGEANTS

No comments:

google search

Custom Search